This bag is made from Amsterdam market stall covers.
The white office bag is named after the Noordermarkt in Amsterdam. The Noordermarkt is one of our all-time favourites markets, especially on the weekend. On Saturdays, this market hosts the best organic food stalls and features farmers’ produce and fresh local bread. On Monday however, you can find anything fabric related here – it’s vintage hunter’s heaven.
• 39 x 30 x 10 cm
• Volume: 10 litres
• Fits a 15 inch laptop
• Hardcase bottom and top
• Made from recycled, water repellent, market stall covers
• Water repellent nylon lining
• Water repellent zippers
• Padded back panel
• Bottom with grip-system
• Adjustable shoulder strap
• Three main compartments inside
• Two zipper pockets on the outside
• 100% Handmade in Amsterdam