This bag is made from Amsterdam market stall covers.
The blue backpack is named after The Albert Cuyp market in Amsterdam. The Albert Cuyp market is one of the biggest markets in the city (and a great source of cool coloured covers). You can buy everything here from bananas to cameras and it’s been going since 1910. A long time. Located in the cosy neighbourhood of de Pijp and surrounded by cafes and boutique shops, it’s the perfect spot to be people watching… especially with a backpack that was born in the buzz.
• 36 x 32 x 10 cm
• Volume: 10 litres
• Fits a 15 inch laptop
• Made from recycled, water repellent, market stall covers
• Water repellent nylon lining
• Water repellent zippers
• Padded back panel
• Adjustable shoulder straps with grip system
• Two main compartments inside
• Two zipper pockets on the outside
• 100% Handmade in Amsterdam